DEAF KEV - Invincible [NCS Release]
NoCopyrightSounds, music without limitations.
DEAF KEV joins the NCS ranks with ‘Invincible’.
Download this track for FREE: http://bit.ly/deafkevinvinciblencs
Support on iTunes: http://apple.co/1JVk6mF
Listen on Spotify: http://spoti.fi/1KqAixm
Listen on Apple Music: http://apple.co/1JVk6mF
'Invincible' by Deaf Kev is out now on our compilation album NCS: The Best of 2015.
Listen on Spotify: http://spoti.fi/1QYRADL
Support on iTunes: http://apple.co/1S90JdU
▽ Connect with NCS
▽ Follow DEAF KEV
▽ NCS YouTube Playlists
NCS Drumstep - http://bit.ly/NCSdrumstep
NCS Melodic Dubstep - http://bit.ly/MelodicDubstepNCS
NCS House - http://bit.ly/NCShouse
NCS Dubstep - http://bit.ly/NCSdubstep
NCS Drum&Bass - http://bit.ly/NCSdrumandbass
NCS Trap - http://bit.ly/NCStrap
NCS Hardstyle http://bit.ly/NCShardstyle
▽ NCS 24/7 Livestream (NCS music, all day everyday)
NoCopyrightSounds is a music collective dedicated to releasing FREE music for the sole purpose of providing creators with the finest sounds to enhance the creativity and popularity of your content what is safe from any copyright infringement.
• NCS Music is free to use for independent Creators and their UGC (User Generated Content) on YouTube & Twitch - if you're a brand or a commercial organisation interested in using NCS music on YouTube or anywhere else, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you use our music you MUST in the description of your video:
1. Include the full title of the track. (Stating the music was provided by NCS)
2. Include a link to the track on NoCopyrightSounds YouTube.
3. Credit the artist(s) of the track by including their social network links.
Background Image [info coming soon]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you're a brand or a commercial organisation interested in using NCS music on YouTube or anywhere else, get in touch at licensing[at]nocopyrightsounds.co.uk
Submit your demos: demos[at]nocopyrightsounds.co.uk
Music Usage FAQ: http://ncs.io/UsagePolicy